This luxury boutique hotel overlooks the famed Blue Mosque Istanbul’s oldest district in Turkey. Four Seasons Hotel at Sultanahmet is the ideal base from which to explore the exotic delights of this ancient city and will appeal to travellers seeking a unique and intimate retreat. Families are welcome and babysitting can be arranged.
Four Seasons Hotel at Sultanahmet provides 65 spacious and elegant rooms and suites housed in a magnificent, century-old neoclassical Turkish prison. Each room features a king-size bed, lavish marble bathroom and all modern amenities. The three Deluxe Suites are stunning, especially the Marmara Suite, which features three private terraces with breathtaking views.
Enjoy mouthwatering local and international cuisine in an elegant, glass-enclosed courtyard or on the terrace at Seasons Restaurant. There is also a lounge offering delicious light lunches and in-room dining is available.
The charming hotel is steps from some of Istanbul’s most important landmarks including Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque. Visit the spice market, the Grand Bazaar or take a tour of the awe-inspiring Hagia Sophia.
Return to the tranquil surroundings of the hotel and indulge in a treatment at the spa or hit the gym. Later sip a cocktail on the roof terrace as you admire the breathtaking views. Guests also have use of the pool and spa facilities at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorous located nearby.
Four Season Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet Information
- Location: 75 minutes from Sabiha International Airport
- Accommodation: 65 rooms and suites
- Activities: Sight-seeing, nightlife, golf
- Facilities: Swimming pool, fitness facilities, business centre, spa, 3 restaurants and lounges
- Weather: The best months to travel are between April and October (hot in June July and col during the winter months)
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 439 per night for a Deluxe room