Set on a stunning five-acre island surrounded by the aquamarine waters of the Indian Ocean in the spectacular Sainte Anne Marine Park, a 15-minute motorboat transfer from Mahé, the newly opened Enchanted Island Resort is the ultimate tropical paradise.
This luxury boutique resort has been designed in harmony with the breathtaking natural surroundings and will appeal to couples seeking a relaxing and peaceful hideaway in an unrivalled setting.
Enchanted Island Resort provides ten luxurious and spacious teak wood villas featuring Creole architecture, four-poster beds, outdoor rain showers, huge decks with infinity pools and all-modern amenities. Each villa has its own private walkway to the beach and comes with the added luxury of Butler Service.
There are a multitude of unforgettable culinary experiences on offer. Sample contemporary international cuisine with Creole influences served poolside at the restaurant; enjoy romantic picnics on the beach; or indulge in a moonlight barbecue in the privacy of your villa.
The resort is made for complete relaxation. Go snorkelling, cool off in the pool, be pampered at the spa, hit the gym, or take a yoga class. Later, sip a cocktail at the bar as you watch the magnificent sunset.
Enchanted Island Resort Information
- Location: 15 minute speedboat ride from Mahé.
- Accommodation: 10 Villas.
- Activities: Snorkeling, Swimming, Spa treatments.
- Facilities: Spa, gym, yoga pavilion,
- Weather: Temperatures are on average around 29˚C. The monsoons last typically from mid October to mid May; December and January being the wettest months.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 763 per night for two people.