Grounded by Nepal’s ancient heritage, Dwarika’s Hotel offers an imperial respite reflective of the architectural magnificence of the Newari palaces.
With a legacy of dexterous craftsmanship, it comes as no surprise that the hotel’s ornate framework and its 88 rooms are designed upon elaborate sculptures, original wood carvings, bronze artefacts and traditional artistry. Having been known for their commendable commitment to heritage conservation in Kathmandu Valley, a stay at Dwarika’s is an experience symbolic of the country’s rich history and the gracious Nepali lifestyle.
Dwarika’s Hotel Information
- Accommodation: 88 heritage rooms, royal suites & heritage suites
- Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Facilities: Swimming pool, library, fitness centre, Pancha Kosha spa, meeting rooms, business centre, crafts shop, restaurants and bar
- Activities: City tours and sightseeing, yoga classes, golf, Tibetan handicraft centre
- Weather: Best time to travel would be from April to June or September to November
- Children: Welcome, although no specific children facilities available