Lake Taupo, New Zealand
Situated in the heart of the North Island, a 15-minute drive from Lake Taupo, the award-winning Dunalistair House is one of New Zealand’s finest holiday homes. This 310 sqm luxury holiday home is constructed from cedar with schist features to complement the local landscape.
This sophisticated, four-bedroom property stretches across one floor, has an air of elegant simplicity. Located in a stunning setting overlooking The Kinloch Club, the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course in New Zealand, Dunalistair House makes an ideal base from which to explore the diverse region.
Offering warm hospitality, superb attention to detail and magnificent views, it will appeal to travellers and golfing enthusiasts seeking a relaxing and secluded escape. The property is ideally suited to families or groups.
The home features four spacious and lavishly appointed rooms with ensuite bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows to maximize the views, a state-of-the-art kitchen and barbecue facilities. The hosts offer a full concierge service and a private chef can be arranged.
For those who love the outdoors, there are endless adventures to be had including fishing, walking, cycling or visiting bubbling thermal springs. Thrill-seekers can go white-water rafting on the Tongariro River; take a scenic helicopter flight above Lake Taupo, go bungee-jumping; or enjoy an exhilarating ride on the Huka Jet Boat.
Dunalistair House Information
- Location: 25 minutes drive from Taupo Airport
- Accommodation: 4 Rooms
- Facilities: Golf, BBQ facilities, Conference facilities, Sky-communal
- Activities: Fishing, walking, cycling, visiting bubbling thermal springs, white-water rafting on the Tongariro River, scenic helicopter flights above Lake Taupo, bungee-jumping, ride on the Huka Jet Boat
- Weather: All year round destination. The high season months of November to April are warmer and June to August are the colder months.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 510 for 1 night in a room, for a two pax