What better way to experience the gorgeous seas bursting with marine life, and the white sandy beaches of the coral atolls than aboard your own private luxury yacht?
The yacht is named after Sultana Dhaainkan’baa [pronounced dhaa-in-kan-baa], who was the Queen of Maldives from 1384 to 1388. A ruler known for her exceptional beauty and extravagant lifestyle, to spend time on this boat is to receive the ultimate in royal treatment.
The Maldives has a reputation for being one of the best diving destinations in the world, with an archipelago of reef atolls housing a multitude of fish and coral. Dive with whale sharks and mantas if the season permits – an experience that is sure to leave you raving about your up-close-and-personal encounters for months!
Exqusitely furnished staterooms exude warmth and comfort with handcrafted wood and stone adornments, while a personal bar and mood lighting set a romantic tone. The onboard spa also offers specially formulated treatment packages with therapies that stimulate rhythmic energy inspired by the rise and fall of the waves.
Dhaainkan’baa is available for both group cruising and private charter.
- Location: Maldivian atolls, you will be picked up from Male
- Accommodation: 7 ensuite staterooms including 6 double and 1 twin
- Facilities: Laundry & dry cleaning service, spa, main restaurant, bar/lounge, sun lounge, top deck barbecue grill/bar, fitness centre
- Activities: Scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, surfing, fishing, sand bank picnics, local island visits, other motorized and non-motorized water sports
- Weather: Weather is good year round
- Children: Welcome