Situated five minutes from Praslin airport on the on the northwest shore of the island is Constance Lémuria, a secluded tropical paradise in the Seychelles. This luxury boutique resort enjoys a spectacular setting on three white sand beaches surrounded by the warm, azure waters of the Indian Ocean. It will appeal to couples and families seeking an exclusive and unforgettable escape.
Tranquil and elegant, this eco-friendly resort has a contemporary feel. Designed to blend in with its natural surroundings, an abundance of wood and stone features throughout. Superb facilities include an 18-hole championship golf course, three restaurants, five bars and a split-level swimming pool.
Constance Lémuria has 105 palm-thatched suites and villas nestled in tropical gardens close to the beach. Luxurious accommodation ranges from elegant and spacious suites to magnificent villas with private pools and butler service.
Dining at Constance Lémuria is a culinary adventure. Enjoy a casual-chic atmosphere with impressive views at The Seahorse, seafood specialities at The Beach Bar and Grill or international delights at The Legend.
Activities at the resort are plentiful and there is something for everyone. Play a game or two of golf or tennis; hit the gym; go kayaking or windsurfing; or be pampered in the spa. Scuba diving and deep-sea fishing can also be arranged.
Kids will have an adventure of their own. As well as a kids’ club for four to eleven year olds, there are children’s menus and babysitting is available on request.
Constance Lemuria Information
- Location: 15 minute flight from Mahe Airport
- Accommodation: 88 Junior suites, 8 Senior suites, 8 Luxurious villas, 1 Presidential villa
- Activities: Pedalos, Laser boats, hobie cat sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, body boards, scuba diving, boat excursions, deep sea fishing, golf, tennis, mountain biking, yoga, cooking class
- Facilities: Golf course, swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, gym, spa, kids’ club, vip lounge, 5 bars, 4 restaurants, conference room library, boutique shop
- Weather: March and April are the hottest months and December – March can be quite rainy. The best time to go is from May to October.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 680 per night for a Junior suite, two pax.