Constance Ephelia, Seychelles
Situated overlooking the Port Launay marine reserve on the island of Mahé in the Seychelles is Constance Ephélia, a family-friendly luxury resort offering superb facilities including five restaurants, six bars and four swimming pools. This relaxing retreat commands a spectacular setting on two of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the Indian Ocean within 120 acres of land.
The resort provides 267 spacious and elegant suites and villas with king-size beds, stylish bathrooms and all-modern amenities. For those seeking the ultimate indulgence, stunning Spa Villas feature swimming pools and double treatment rooms. Expansive Family Villas are located close to the beach.
Constance Ephélia offers a choice of five restaurants serving an array of gourmet delights from Creole specialities to Mediterranean-inspired delights. Choose from casual beachside dining to elegant fine dining with stunning views.
There are plenty of activities to keep all the family entertained from tennis and squash to snorkelling and windsurfing. The resort is a great base for diving and big game fishing can be arranged. You can also enjoy maximum relaxation with a pampering treatment in the spa or cool off in one of the pools.
Constance Ephélia caters well for families and there is a kids’ club offering a programme of activities for four to 11 years. Babysitting can also be arranged.
Constance Ephelia Seychelles Information
- Location:Direct international flights to Mahé
- Accommodation:262 suites and villas
- Facilities:Fitness centre, spa with sauna and hamman, private swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, climbing wall,
- Activities:Watersports, kayaking, snorkelling, pedal boards, wind-surfing, boat excursions, deep-sea fishing and scuba diving
- Weather:Temperatures are on average around 29˚C. The monsoons last typically from mid October to mid May; December and January being the wettest months
Show me more Beach Hotels