Set on two stunningly beautiful islands connected by a bridge, 30-minutes by seaplane from Male airport in the Ari Atoll in the Maldives, this award-winning luxury resort is the ultimate tropical paradise offering impeccable service, world-class cuisine and outstanding facilities, including 11 restaurants and bars, two spas, two pools, tennis courts and a fitness centre.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is the epitome of luxury and sophistication. It will appeal to couples and families seeking an indulgent but unpretentious island escape.
The spectacular resort offers three unique holiday experiences: a quintessential Maldivian hideaway on tiny Rangali Island; a livelier atmosphere on the main island; or an over-water spa retreat for the ultimate privacy and pampering.
Luxurious accommodation at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is in the form of exotic beach villas, water villas and spa water villas with private treatment rooms. Spacious and extravagantly designed, each villa is beautifully appointed featuring plush furnishings, a stunning bathroom, a plunge pool and state-of-the-art technology. Some also come with butler service.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island offers a myriad of unique gastronomic experiences. Highlights include the world’s only all-glass undersea restaurant, a cheese bar and an impressive underground cellar stocked with a superb selection of fine wines.
Be pampered as you watch the fish below from your glass-floored treatment room; soak up the sun on the dazzling white sand beach; go diving on spectacular reefs; or enjoy a romantic picnic on a deserted island. Water sports include jet skiing, water skiing and wind surfing. Many excursions are also available from chartering a yacht to visiting local villages. The resort can also arrange once-in-a-lifetime experiences including watching manta rays, snorkelling with whale sharks, or an underwater adventure in a mini submarine.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island welcomes families, however, water villas are not suitable for families with children under 12. At the beach villas, there are superb child-friendly facilities including a kids’ club for children aged three to 12 and an ice-cream spa offering treatments for kids. Babysitting can also be arranged.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Information
- Location: 30 minutes from Male Airport
- Accommodation: Beach Villas, Water Villas, Beach Suite
- Activities: Big game fishing, open air cinema, snorkelling, island excursion, visit a fishing village, glass bottomed boat trip, island hopping, sunset cruise, dolphin watching, submarine trip, windsurfing, canoeing, jet skiing, paddle boating, kayaking, wakeboarding, knee boarding, water cycling, diving
- Facilities: Fitness center, outdoor pool, tennis courts, whirlpool
- Weather: The best time to go to the Maldives is from November to May.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 750 per night for a Beach Villa, based on 2 adults.
Looking for something different? Visit our main Maldives page for further inspiration.