Koh Samui, Thailand
Each of the villas at the Conrad Koh Samui is perched dramatically on a hillside overlooking the dazzling Gulf of Thailand.
With private infinity pools, contemporary Thai-style décor and west-facing rooms offering spectacular sunset views, there is almost no need to step outside your villa. All the villas are well designed such that you can enjoy sea views from the bed, the oversized tub or the pool.
Unless of course it’s to indulge in the ultra-opulent spa, sample the culinary delights at any of the hotel’s five restaurants and bars, or test your sense of adventure with a host of nearby activities. Flawless attention to detail by highly-trained staff and absolute privacy in each of the villas is what sets this stunning property apart from the rest.
Conrad Koh Samui Information
- Location: Koh Samui, 45 minutes from city center
- Accommodation: 80 private (infinity) pool villas – one and two bedroom options
- Activities: Bespoke packages include day excursions to nearby islands, diving tours, jungle-trekking and zip-lining nearby
- Facilities: Some villas with private infinity pool, spa, fitness center, main infinity pool, five restaurants & bars
- Weather: Tropical climate year round, most pleasant from December to February, March to September sees hotter temperatures with occasional “mini-monsoons”, September to November is the rainy season
- Children: Babysitting available, cribs and high chairs available, Turtle Kid’s Club