Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Perched on a hill above the historic town of Russell in the Bay of Islands, three and a half hours north of Auckland, on the North Island, Cloud 9 is one of New Zealand’s most exclusive holiday homes. Sleek and sophisticated, this four-bedroom, luxury boutique villa features open plan living, dining and kitchen areas, a state-of-the-art entertainment system, expansive cedar sundecks with spectacular views over the Pacific Ocean, a spa pool and an infinity pool. The villa is within easy reach of a multitude of outstanding restaurants and bars or a private chef can be arranged to cook up a magnificent feast of your choice.
This ultra-chic retreat will appeal to those seeking a tranquil and private escape in a stunning coastal setting surrounded by bushland.
Cloud 9 accommodates up to eight guests in three double rooms with ensuite bathrooms and one twin room. Each room features contemporary décor, stylish furnishings and luxurious bathrooms.
There is an array of activities on offer in the vicinity and the villa is situated close to the beach and to Russell, the first capital of New Zealand. Take the ten-minute ferry ride to Paihia or nearby Waitangi where the Treaty of Waitangi was signed; discover secluded bays; go sailing or big game fishing; or enjoy dolphin or whale spotting. Or simply relax in the comfort of your villa and sip a glass of champagne in the spa pool or soak up the sun on the deck. Massages and spa treatments can be arranged.
Cloud 9 Luxury Villa Information
- Location: 1 and a half hour drive from Kerikeri Airport
- Accommodation: 4 Bedrooms
- Facilities: Dining and kitchen areas, state-of-the-art entertainment system, cedar sundecks with spectacular views over the Pacific Ocean, a spa pool, infinity pool, private chef
- Activities: Take the ten-minute ferry ride to Paihia or nearby Waitangi where the Treaty of Waitangi was signed, discover secluded bays, sailing, big game fishing, dolphin and whale spotting
- Weather: Summer is between November and early February. Winter is from June through to August
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 570 for 1 night in a Room, for two pax