Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
Founded and run by The Cumings Family whom have vast experience in guiding, conservation and the safari industry, guests are assured of the highest standards in all aspects of their safari at Chiawa Camp.
With very little human presence in the area, game is plentifully and numerous elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and other species are literally on the camps doorstep.
Each of the 9 luxury tents comprise a king-sized bed or two x 3/4 beds, mosquito nets, in-door and out-door showers, his & hers wash basins, day bed and arm chairs on verandas and a roll top “island” bath all overlooking the Zambezi River. The furthest Superior Tent is ideal for honeymooners. The bathroom is outdoor with bath and shower whilst the other tents’ bathrooms are within the tent itself.
Chiawa Camp Information
- Location: Lower Zambezi National Park
- Accommodation: 9 Luxury Tents
- Activities: Walks, day and night game drives, river safaris, fishing, canoeing
- Facilities: Plunge pool
- Weather: Open 15th April – 15th November. January – March is rainy season. May – October is dry season
- Children: 8 years and over are welcome