This swanky 86-foot Falcon motor yacht welcomes you onboard for an indulgent adventure at sea with its fabulous crew.
Fitted with 4 splendid en suite cabins, the master and VIP cabins boasts luxurious king beds, modern shower rooms, satellite large screen TVs and state-of-the-art integrated sound systems to provide you with the perfect film and music experience. The super chic and glossy main salon is perfect for couples and families to share delicious meals and savour the pleasures of spending quality time with your loved ones.
Lazy days spent indoors will never be boring with the Playstation or reminisce on your childhood with the nostalgic collection of traditional boardgames available. At sea, the yacht’s powerful tender lets you ski and wakeboard across the clear blue waters. If you love the creatures of the sea, snorkelling and fishing gears are also available onboard.
Champagne O’Clock Information
- Location: West Mediterranean including Balearics
- Accommodation: 4 luxury ensuite cabins (Sleeps 8)
- Facilities: Satellite TV, hi-fi system, Playstation, iPod docks, boardgames, selection of film and music, Pullman bunks, tenders and toys
- Activities: Water skiing, wakeboarding, snorkelling, fishing
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ideal to visit in spring and autumn months, especially May and October. Mid-summer months of July and August sees very hot temperatures