Said to be one of the top fully-serviced ski chalets available in the Swiss Alps, Chalet Zermatt Peak is built into the mountainside overlooking Zermatt and the Matterhorn.
Five ensuite bedrooms, each with private balcony or terrace, sleep up to ten adults and three children. The master bedroom on the top floor has a glass roof above it so that you can stargaze upon the expansive horizons snug within the warm covers of your enormous bed.
Each of the five floors above the basement-level entrance at Chalet Zermatt Peak has spectacular views from floor-to-ceiling windows, reaching across the village and to the mountains. The spacious, open-plan kitchen and living/dining room, which occupies the entire second floor, opens out onto a large terrace with its own outdoor kitchen area.
On the ground floor, the Wellness Area at Chalet Zermatt Peak comprises an indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna as well as a comprehensive gym.
Every fixture, fitting and gadget at Chalet Zermatt Peak is of the highest quality and latest design, with a lift connecting all floors, and ambient lighting and Bang & Olufsen surround-sound throughout, even in the ski room.
The team at Chalet Zermatt Peak includes an award-winning chef, personal concierge, waiter service, daily housemaid and 24-hour chauffeur. Childcare can be arranged, as can private ski guides and helicopter transfers from international airports in Switzerland.
Chalet Zermatt Peak Information
- Accommodation: 5 bedrooms that sleeps 10 (+3)
- Staff: Chalet Concierge, Chalet Manager, Host/Hostess, Experienced Chef, Chauffeur, Butler, Housekeeper
- Location: 3 mins walk to lifts, Zermatt, Switzerland, and 2 mins to resort centre, 3hours 40mins to Zurich Airport
- Facilities: Internal/external jacuzzi, Laundry room, Wii console, Extensive Wine Cellar, Private Gym, Sauna, Spa, Library
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: A family chalet, children’s supper every day