Val d'Isere, France
Ideally situated in charming neighbourhood of Jardin Alpin in Val d’Isere, the Chalet White Pearl is an exquisite jewel built by renowned designer and owner of the 5* Hotel Kilimandjaro, Philip Capezzone.
A mere 10 minutes walk to the town centre, the White Pearl comes with a chauffeured service, should you be feeling exhausted from an intense day of skiing. Alternatively, the resort bus service stops only a short distance from your front door.
It consists of a beautiful combination of modern design, traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork panelling. The sitting area features large armchairs, comfortable sofas, a huge open stone fire and is equipped with the latest flat screen LED television, Bose Sound system, DVD player, WIFI, home cinema and iPod Dock. It’s certainly up to date!
Picture windows lead onto a sunny terrace and there is also an open plan dining area. The ground floor houses a magnificent indoor swimming pool with jet stream and Hammam.
Chalet White Pearl Information
- Location: Val d’Isere, 2h15min drive to Chambery airport (CMF), 2h30min drive to Grenoble airport (GNB), 10min walk to Funival and resort centre
- Accommodation: 5 bedrooms (Sleeps 10)
- Staff: Chalet manager, chef, butler, housekeeper
- Facilities: Indoor pool with home cinema system, steam room, home cinema, integrated music system, fireplace, kitchen, garage, ski room with boot warmers, Nespresso© coffee, WiFi, media room, garage parking
- Activities: Skiing and other winter sports, shopping and nightlife in town
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs from December to April