Chalet Treize Etoiles is a stylish third-floor penthouse apartment designed by one of Verbier’s most renowned architects. Although located a few minutes walk from the centre of Verbier, guests have the added luxury of a full 24 hour driving service.
Accessible by private lift, guests enter directly into the open-plan living area which comes with retro leather armchairs, comfy sofas, impressively high ceilings, a roaring fireplace and the focal point – the chic wooden dining table. By day the room is drenched in sunlight, streaming through the huge French windows which open onto an impressive South-facing balcony with sheepskin covered chairs. There is even a private hot tub on the terrace!
The chalet is fully equipped with state of the art technology including an Apple Mac computer, Sonos music system, plasma TV in every room and Wifi internet. Consisting of two double bedrooms, two twin rooms and one bunk room the chalet can comfortably sleep 10 – 12 people, with each bedroom being individually designed with its own unique charm and character.
After an energetic day on the slopes, guests can enjoy freshly baked afternoon tea and indulge in the chalet’s many luxuries; this could be soaking in the private hot tub or lounging in the sauna and hamman on the ground floor of the building (please note this is shared with other apartments in the building). There is also the option to book a massage, watch a film on the cosy mezzanine floor or for the more active, a game on the Nintendo Wii!
The highly-trained chef will prepare a four course gourmet meal on six nights, with the help of the host, to make sure your evenings are as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
Chalet Treize Etoiles Information
- Location: Verbier, 3min drive to Medran lifts, 45min drive from Sion Airport (SIR), 2hr drive from Geneva Airport (GVA)
- Accommodation: 5 Bedrooms (Sleeps 12)
- Staff: Resort manager, host/hostess, chef
- Facilities: Apple Mac computer, Sonos music system, plasma TV, wifi, sauna and hamma, outdoor hot tub, home cinema system, iPod docks, cable TV, DVD player
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Welcome