Courchevel 1850, France
Tucked away in the exclusive Nogentil sector of the fine Courchevel 1850, St Christophe is one of the most luxurious yet homely 5-bedroom chalets with perfect ski in-ski out access to the piste.
The sitting room makes up the outstanding centrepiece of the chalet with its earthy blend of browns and mauves to create a sensuous space for bringing family and friends together before a cosy open log fireplace.
Take in panoramic views of the slopes of Courchevel 1850 from the dining room as you relish in the pleasant meals prepared by your talented chef. The varied use of fabrics, textures and antique furniture gives each sumptuous bedroom with ensuite bathrooms their distinct character and style.
While the splendid leisure room features a Jacuzzi swim spa and sauna for you to unwind and relax after a day of skiing, the games area, on the other hand, is perfect for chilling out with your friends over drinks, fabulous music and a few games of good old table football and air hockey.
Chalet St Christophe Information
- Location: Courchevel 1850, 10min drive to Courchevel Altiport (CVF), 50m from Pralong lifts, 5min drive to resort centre
- Staff: Host, resort manager, chef and chauffeur
- Accommodation: 5 bedrooms (Sleeps 10)
- Facilities: Jacuzzi pool, sauna, open fireplace, audio and video system, study with PC, WiFi, Jacuzzi swim spa, laundry room, heated boot room, ski room with boot warmers, car parking on heated drive, satellite TV
- Activities: Skiing, table football and air hockey
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs between December to April