Val d'Isere, France
A wonderful mix of classic Savoyard designs and slick contemporary features welcomes you once your private driver pulls up at the front door in your Val d’Isere Chalet Solyneou. The relaxing indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Hammam on the ground floor are perfect spots to unwind and relax those tired muscles. This ultra-luxe wellness area will whisk you away into another world with its chic colours and state-of-the-art lighting. Or, sip on a yummy glass of Champagne as you soak in the outdoor hot tub and look out to the beautiful Bellevarde.
Proceed to the first floor and you will be greeted to a homely open-plan living area dominated by a central fireplace, and a cosy dining table to hosts splendid dinner parties with friends and family late into the night. After enjoying the delicious champagne reception and mouth-watering 5-course dinner prepared lovingly for you by the chalet’s fantastic chef, sink into the plush deep cushioned sofas and under the comfortable fur throws in the sitting area and share delightful movie moments to end the day.
Chalet Solyneou Information
- Location: Val d’Isére, 2min drive to lifts, 2min walk to resort centre
- Accommodation: 6 bedrooms (Sleeps 10)
- Staff: Host, chef, resort manager, driver
- Facilities: indoor pool, outdoor tub, steam room with Hammam, open fireplace, music system, Xbox console, plasma television
- Activities: Skiing, ice-skating, husky riding, parapenting, skidooing, cross country skiing, walking trails, shopping, bars and restaurants in the village
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season starts in December and ends in April