Built of old wood and natural stone, Chalet Soline in St. Anton is beautifully furnished throughout. Being only a short walk from the Nasserein lift it is in a prime location yet away from the busy town centre.
Comfortably sleeping 11 in 5 bedrooms, there is a spare living room which can be converted to sleep 2 more people should you wish. The wonderful open plan living and dining area has spectacular mountain views and surrounds a traditional Austrian fire creating a warm, Alpine feel.
The apartment shares ski lockers with the other apartments in the building and has access to the shared hammam and gym on the lower floor. Parking is available for two cars and you can access the apartment via a lift or stairs.
You can choose catered or uncatered options here – if catered, the food is prepared in the main kitchen area on the lower floor and served by hosts in your own apartment. There is also a shared driver service if you choose the catered option.
Chalet Soline Information
- Location: St. Anton, 3 mins walk to the lifts, 10 mins walk to the centre of town. 1h30m to Innsbruck Airport, 2h30m to Zurich Airport.
- Accommodation: Sleeps 11 in 5 bedrooms.
- Facilities: Steam room, hammam, wood fireplace, ski room, TV and DVD, TV room, music system, Wifi, balconies, free parking.
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Child-friendly.