Perched on a beautiful hillside, Chalet Pollux welcomes you to enjoy the slopes of the breathtaking Swiss peaks of Zermatt.
Chalet Pollux is one of the three triplex that form the Chalet Les Perles, Switzerland. You will be drawn to the understated elegance that envelopes its contemporary and unpretentious interiors. The extensive use of wood and stone finishes juxtaposed against modern furnishings creates a pleasantly homey vibe.
Truly your home away from home, this Alpine stay charms with its outdoor hot-tub, numerous private balconies and terraces, snug bedrooms, geothermal-heated areas and sophisticated en-suite bathrooms, as it commands a spectacular view of the ski village below and the dramatic backdrop of the surrounding mountains.
200m from the Matterhorn Express lift station, there is even a lift that will transport you from the street levels through the mountain and right up to the Chalet Pollux. Ideal for large groups of friends and a family of up to 8 people, Chalet Castor and Gemini may be reserved to cater an additional 8 or 10 respectively, if you wish to accommodate for more guests.
Chalet Pollux Information
- Location: Zermatt, 4min from Matterhorn lifts and resort centre
- Accommodation: 4-bedroom luxury chalet (Sleeps 8)
- Staff: Resort manager, host, chef
- Facilities: Outdoor jacuzzi, open fireplace, ski room
- Activities: Skiing and other winter sports
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs between December to April