Adored by many, Chalet Max in Verbier is a warm and alluring chalet just steps away from some of the finest powder in Europe.
Complementing its fantastic location is understated luxury found in deep leather sofas, a large crackling fireplace, snug comfy beds and a steaming hot tub on the balcony that brings you all the dramatic views of the Petit Combin and Trient range.
Sleeping eight guests in four bedrooms, all with private bathrooms or shower rooms, and situated only 50m from the piste (weather permitting), Chalet Max is an enviable option. With a well equipped kitchen and an open living and dining area, this is the perfect chalet if you wish to entertain.
There is access to a shared laundry area as well as a shared ski room and one underground parking space. Only 3 minutes walk to the Medran lift and a 2 hour drive from Geneva, Chalet Max has it all.
During your stay at Chalet Max, you will be enthralled by the scrumptious meals tailor-made to your tastes by your very own private chef, and your hostess will be at your beck and call to answer all your needs in making this the perfect winter getaway to Switzerland.
Chalet Max Information
- Accommodation: 4 bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
- Staff: Host, chalet staff, chef
- Location: Verbier, 3 min to ski lifts and 4 min to resort centre
- Facilities: Outdoor hot tub, open fireplace, music and audio system, private parking
- Activities: Skiing, snowboarding, sledding and other winter sports
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season from December to April