Simple elegance surrounds, Chalet Marmotte is a 4-bedroom chalet inviting you to spend an intimate ski holiday with close friends and loved ones.
This 5-star chalet combines simplicity and sophistication so effortlessly that you will be instantly charmed by its warm and welcoming atmosphere. The use of light colours and large windows allows natural light to flood through the chalet, adding homeliness and comfort to the luxury chalet.
Complete with a modern in-lodge sauna and relaxation area that makes use of the healing properties of hot steam, let all the stresses and fatigue of your daily life escape you and be guaranteed a peaceful and restored mind and body at the end of an unforgettable ski holiday.
You may even expand your chalet to include Petite Marmotte; a quaint little chalet for two that is wonderfully romantic, rustic and incredibly cosy. Once a former hay store, but now a plush residence like no other in Courchevel, the Petite Marmotte is perfect for lovers or a cosy addition to any of the three chalets.
Chalet Marmotte Information
- Location: Courchevel 1650, 2-hour drive from Geneva airport
- Accommodation: Luxury chalet with 4 bedrooms (Sleeps 8 – 10)
- Facilities: Ski room, open fireplace, private shuttle bus, concierge, sauna and relaxation area
- Activities: Skiing, ice-skating, bowling, Go-Karting, spa and gym
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs between December to April