Val d'Isere, France
Looking out at Val d’Isere’s legendary La Face piste, this lavish chalet takes your breath away once you walk through its doors.
The open plan living and dining area is sprawled over a large space luxuriously decorated with Himalayan woodwork, unique designer modern furnishings. There is even a grand piano that sits beside the flamboyant dining table.
The lounge is dressed with a rustic bar with intricate wood carvings and bar stools fashioned out of thick tree branches and fur-coated cushion seats so you can enjoy a refreshing draught beer while the children are kept busy with the widescreen TV and gaming console. Its 5 en-suite bedrooms and children’s room sleeps 12 guests; featuring elegant designer lamps, soft comfy beds, integrated music system, a Wii console and plasma TVs equipped with numerous films in all bedrooms.
To top it all off, Lhotse’s state-of-the-art spa facility boasts a hammam, massage room, solarium, gym, and a large heated indoor pool with in-built jet streams and a giant screen so you can enjoy movies as you unwind after a long day out on the ski slopes – this is pure indulgence.
Chalet Lhotse Information
- Accommodation: 6/7 en-suite bedrooms (Sleeps 12+2)
- Staff: Chalet manager, assistant manager, chef, chauffeur
- Location: Val d’Isere, 5min walk from lifts and piste
- Facilities: Spa, open fireplace, in-house ski and boot fitting service, ski room with boot warmers, grand piano, children’s playroom, home cinema system, iPod docks, video and audio system, resort driving service
- Activities: Skiing and other winter sports
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs between December to April