As one of the finest chalets in the Three Valleys, the exuberant Chalet Les Brames sets the standards for luxury Alpine living.
Its interiors are characterised by clean lines and contemporary opulence. The huge windows allow streams of daylight in to fill the house with warm sunshine, giving it a light, comfortable and airy atmosphere.
Small touches of homeliness radiate in each bedroom, from plush cushions, soft comfy beds to faux fur throws. After a long day out on the slopes, enjoy a relaxing dip in the outdoor hot tub as you take in sweeping views of the surrounding mountains. In the evenings, delight in the gourmet meals whipped up by the excellent chef as you dine to the magnificent views of Mont Vallon. Families with children will love the large private garden where they can build snowmen and have exciting snowball fights to create fun-filled holiday memories together.
Its location provides Les Brames with a wonderful mix of exclusivity and space for a private ski holiday that is not too isolated or too close from the bustling village of Meribel nearby. What’s more, its ski-in location makes this exquisite chalet a truly magnificent holiday home.
Chalet Les Brames Information
- Location: Lotissement Les Brames gated enclave, 1hr45min to Chambery Altiport (CMF), 3min drive to lifts and resort centre
- Accommodation: 6 bedrooms (Sleeps 12 + 2)
- Staff: Chef, butler, chalet assistant, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse
- Facilities: Outdoor hot tub, spa with steam room, indoor plunge pool, gym, massage room, private garden, wine cellar, Nespresso© coffee, ski room with boot warmers, books, games, toys, sledges, DVDs and music, home cinema system, iPod docks, Sky TV, WiFi, study
- Activities: Skiing, ice-skating, and other winter sports
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season starts from December and ends in April