Val d'Isere, France
Located in one of the best ski resorts in Val d’Isere, Chalet Killy demonstrates a fine sophistication in its ability to seamlessly blend the past with the present.
Contemporary furnishings and antique artefacts are placed side by side throughout the house to create an intimate sense of homeliness. Paintings and ornaments draw strong influences from the Alpine surroundings, adding a touch of elegance and luxury.
All bedrooms are lovingly designed for comfort, with crisp white sheets and woolly throws that will coax you through a good night’s sleep. Your chalet host and chef will also whip up lovely meals and baked pastries throughout the day so you can recharge and tackle the powdery white slopes.
Chalet Killy Information
- Accommodation: 4 bedrooms (Sleep 8)
- Location: Val d’Isere, 5min walk from lifts and resort centre
- Staff: Host, Chef
- Facilities: Ski room with boot warmers, sledges, Sky TV, iPod docks, WiFi, books, games and toys, DVDs
- Activities: Skiing, snow sledging, snowshoeing and other winter sports
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs between December to April