Val d'Isere, France
With extraordinary views down the valley and over Val d’Isere, breath-taking surroundings and an understated elegance throughout Chalet Kilimanjaro, you would be hard pushed to find a more luxurious place to stay at this resort.
On entering this stunning property you are drawn into an exquisite winter retreat in which the emphasis is on luxurious comfort and sumptuous homeliness. Travertino marble steps take you up from the ski fitting room to the main entrance hall of the chalet, elegantly finished with warm Italian tiles and wood said to be over 200 years old.
The private terrace and hot tub, accessible from the main entrance hall, and is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a glass of champagne after an intense day on the slopes before a delicious five course dinner, prepared by your very own gourmet chef.
Each bedroom has an ensuite bath / shower room, and twin or king double beds. The warmth of the wood is pervasive throughout each room, and the large south / south west facing windows bathe each room in crystal clear sunlight.
The second floor is dominated by an expansive open plan living area, its grandeur encapsulated by the high vaulted ceiling and huge beams. Yet it exudes warmth and homeliness created by deep sofas, a roaring fire and soft textured furnishings.
Chalet Kilimanjaro Information
- Location: Val D’Isere, 2h15min drive to Chambery (CMF), 2h30min drive to Grenoble (GNB), 2min drive to lifts and resort centre
- Accommodation: 4 bedrooms (sleeps 8)
- Staff: Chalet Manager, Host/Hostess, Experienced Chef, Chauffeur, Chalet staff live out
- Location: Val d′Isere, France. 50m from piste
- Facilities: Outdoor Hot tub, Open Fireplace, Ski Room with Boot Warmers, WiFi, iPod Docks, TV Room, Study Area with PC
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Books, games, toys, sledges