Grace is built to the highest standard, featuring floor to ceiling windows on all three levels, and a dramatic vaulted interior. South facing balconies capture some of the best scenic views of the Matterhorn attainable.
Spacious and luxurious, with an unrivalled view of the mountains, Chalet Grace, Switzerland is a stunning Alpine masterpiece set away from the towncentre. The main living room is stylishly open-plan, featuring a French stone open fireplace and an adjoining bar area. These open out into a large outside living area complete with loungers, tables and chairs. From here, the views of both the town and the Matterhorn are spectacular.
The bedrooms are large and luxurious. Comforting fabrics and warm, deep rugs fill the rooms, all of which are en-suite.
Grace also boasts a seated cinema, Wellness centre with sauna, shower room, massage room, a large pilates/yoga room with ambient lighting and music, an outdoor hot tub and a games room with pool table.
Grace is a mere two minute taxi ride from the Sunnegga Express lift and three minutes from the village centre. Grace already has the up-and-coming reputation as one of Zermatt’s most luxurious and spectacular chalets and must be experienced!
Chalet Grace Information
- Location: Petite Village, Zermatt, 2mins drive from Sunnegga Express lift, 3mins drive from the village centre, 1hr30min drive to Sion Airport (SIR), 3hr15min to Geneva Airport (GVA), 3hr40min to Zurich Airport (ZHR)
- Accommodation: 4 Double/Twin bedrooms, 1 Suite with double/twin bed and two sofa beds (Sleeps 12)
- Staff: Chalet manager, experienced chef, experienced host, housekeeper
- Facilities: Cinema, games room with a pool table, Wellness centre including a sauna, shower room, massage room, a large pilates/yoga space with ambient lighting and music, outdoor hot tub, ski room with boot warmers, DVD player, iPod docks
- Activities:Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Welcome