Chalet des Drus has been constructed to perfection. It features bespoke furnishings designed exclusively for the chalet and original works of art from the owners’ personal collection.
Le Chalet des Drus has a sumptuous indoor swimming pool and spa area. The chalets’ façade and interiors combine burned and sand blasted rustic wood, beautiful stonework and stucco plaster work on some interior walls.
The use of these traditional materials contrasts beautifully with the modern and luxurious design features such as the glass stairway and slate dining table using iron legs from the workshop of Mr Eiffel, (architect of the Eiffel Tower). This creates a beautiful harmony respecting traditional building materials, and techniques with contemporary design features and technology.
Chalet des Drus sits on 4000m2 of private-park and is located in the stunning village of Les Bois just outside Chamonix town. Les Bois is one of the most exclusive locations in the Chamonix valley enjoying exceptional 360degree views of the Mont Blanc massif, Le Brevent, the Aguille Vert and Les Drus.
Chalet des Drus Information
- Location: 15min walk to lifts, 10min walk to Les Praz, 5 min drive to Chamonix, 1hr45min drive to Chambery Airport (CMF)
- Accomodation: 8 rooms
- Staff: Chalet manager, chalet concierge, chef, chauffeur, housekeeper
- Facilities: Private gym, indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, wifi, massage room, private garden, BBQ on terrace, private parking, DVD player
- Activities: Skiing, sledging
- Weather: Ski season runs between December and April
- Children: Welcome