Conveniently located close to the Klein Matterhorn lifts, and just minutes away from plenty of local shops and après-ski options, Chalet D’Amore is a lovely apartment housed in the beautiful chalet of Casa D’Amore in Zermatt, Switzerland.
Offering guests the perfect blend of traditional Swiss designs and luxury, everything was chosen with the utmost care in this charmingly homey 4-bedroom apartment. The creamy sofas are set around the crackling fireplace, and the inviting dining area is perfect for hanging out and sharing tales from the slopes in the evenings.
There is a wellness area which the guests may use, shared with the other chalets in the building, consisting of a hot tub, rainfall showers and sauna – perfect for easing those aching muscles after a long day on the slopes.
Brimming with simple elegance are the four bedrooms fitted with plush fluffy beds, and spectacular views of the Matterhorn can be admired from all around the apartment through its expansive floor-to-ceiling glass windows. From lavish Italian bathroom fittings, Swiss oak floors to new kitchen equipment, Chalet D’Amore is set to make you feel close to home.
Chalet D’Amore Information
- Location: Zermatt, 6min walk to lifts, 12 min walk to resort centre in the Winkelmatten area.
- Accommodation: 4 bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
- Staff: Chef, resort manager, housekeeper, concierge
- Facilities: Shared hot tub, shared sauna, open fireplace, Nespresso coffee, TV and DVD, WiFi, iPod dock
- Activities: Skiing, heli skiing, husky dog sledging and other winter sports, massage and beauty therapy, shopping
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season starts in December and ends in April