Chalet Blanchot, Courchevel sits quietly on the edge of the Parc de la Vanoise National Park as it offers you ski-in, ski-out access to the ski runs and exceptional concierge services as part of the Le Portetta collection.
Stylishly furnished with wood floors and decorated with warm cashmere fabrics, plaid throws, the rustic Chalet Blanchot sleeps 10 – 12 people in 5 bedrooms. Rooms are warm and cosy while the entertainment and common areas are sophisticated and luxurious in design.
If you fancy a warm après ski wine or an aperitif after a whole day of skiing, Le Portetta Bar takes care of that for you and throws in some live music too. Feel at home when you unwind in the chalet’s very own hammam and relax area, or treat yourself to an extremely invigorating spa at Le Portetta on your day off from the snowy ski slopes.
Chalet Blanchot Information
- Location: Courchevel 1650, 2-hour drive from Geneva airport
- Accommodation: Luxury chalet with 5 bedrooms (Sleeps 10 – 12)
- Staff: Private Chef
- Facilities: Hammam, heated ski room, open fireplace, private shuttle bus, concierge
- Activities: Skiing, ice-skating, bowling, Go-Karting, spa and gym, snowshoe walking, sledging
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs between December to April