Set amongst the gorgeous woodlands of Chamonix, Chalet Baloo is a combination of a traditional farmhouse chalet feel with modern elements, and is designed and built to the very highest specifications.
Its rustic feel, topped with complete luxury ofers guests first class facilities. These include a covered outdoor heated plunge pool, sauna and outdoor hot tub.
The five ensuite bedrooms come equipped with luxury bed linen and fabrics. The plasma TVs, DVD players and Bose ipod docking stations are just some of the facilities it provides. Relax in Chalet Baloo′s spa on the ground floor whilst dinner is prepared for you by your chalet Chef and served in the spacious dining room.
The incredibly spacious living areas are there to be enjoyed and together with a fully fitted modern kitchen and open fireplace, they can’t fail to succeed. The decorative balcony extends from the living area, providing a wonderful spot to take in the breathtaking views.
Being only a five minute walk to the nearest lift, yet secluded when you want to be, Chalet Baloo is in the perfect location. Furthermore, being only 1 hour 15 minutes away from Geneva Airport makes this the ultimate ski destination.
Chalet Baloo Information
- Location: Chamonix, 1h15min drive from Geneva airport (GVA), 1h45min drive from Chambery airport (CMF), 5min drive to resort centre
- Staff: Host, chef, resort manager, driver
- Accommodation: 5 bedrooms (Sleeps 10)
- Facilities: Outdoor hot tub, sauna, steam room, open fireplace, L’Occitane© bath & beauty products, Bose© music system, iPod docks, private cinema, WiFi, covered outdoor heated plunge pool
- Activities: Skiing, snowshoeing and other winter sports
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs between December and April