St. Anton, Austria
Spread over four floors, Chalet Artemis is a luxurious pad within the heart of St. Anton. With six bedrooms and six bathrooms fully decked out with all the expected mod-cons, one bathroom even has a rainforest shower. Each room has a minimalist vibe, muted colours and lots of faux-fur and wood.
The Wellness area consists of an indoor pool, sauna, hammam and massage room – the perfect chillout area following a tough day in the powder. On the top floor there is an L shaped living/dining area with spectacular views down the valley. The dining area is the perfect fusion of contemporary and traditional Austrian where the stubli meets the 21st century wine wall.
For nights in, there is a 12-seater cinema complete with retro velvet chairs to ensure you don’t miss that ‘big match’ whilst on holiday!
Chalet Artemis Information
- Location: St. Anton, 5 mins drive from the lifts, 1h30m to Zurich Airport, 2h30 mins to Innsbruck.
- Accommodation: 6 twin ensuite bedrooms.
- Facilities: Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, steam room, massage room, sauna, home cinema room, open fireplace, Xbox, DVD, telephone and fax, TV, Wifi, resort driving service, ipad.
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Welcome.