Set at the mouth of Venice’s Grand Canal, this former 16th century monastery has been transformed into a chic boutique hotel complete with its own pier. Centurion Palace’s magnificent Venetian-Gothic façade conceals an uncompromisingly contemporary interior. Superb facilities include a swimming pool, Turkish bath and gym, as well as a delightful roof garden offering spectacular views across the city. This luxury hotel will appeal to those looking for a unique and romantic escape in a spectacular location.
Centurion Palace’s 50 spacious and individually designed rooms combine contemporary style with refined Venetian touches. Each room benefits from a luxurious marble bathroom complete with Jacuzzi, as well as enchanting views over the city. The lavishly decorated, two-bedroom Presidential Suite offers the ultimate over-the-top experience and includes a spacious sitting room and balcony overlooking the Grand Canal.
Antinoo’s Lounge and Restaurant offers elegant dining and a creative menu of seasonal regional and international cuisine. Enjoying a romantic dinner on the terrace overlooking the canal is a must.
The hotel is in a prime position to explore the sights and attractions of this romantic city. Visit the Peggy Guggenheim Museum and the Gallerie dell’Accademia, or take a gondola ride along the waterways. For a truly unforgettable experience, enjoy a night at the opera.
Centurion Palace Information
- Accommodation:50 Rooms and Suites
- Location:Venice, 1 hour from Marco Polo Airport by boat.
- Facilities:Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, Turkish bath, gym, roof garden.
- Activities:Visit various attractions like St Mark’s Square, the Duomo, the Doge’s Palace, Murano Island, Guggenheim Museum, shopping.
- Children: Welcome. Babysitting services available by prior arrangment