This luxury boutique resort is situated in Cappadocia, one of the most beautiful regions in Turkey. Built into historic ruins and caves and offering spectacular views of the awe-inspiring lunar landscape of Pigeon Valley, Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa is an unusual resort with a romantic feel.
Providing impeccable service and warm hospitality, it will appeal those seeking a unique and unforgettable escape. Families are welcome but there are no specific facilities for children.
Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa features elegant rooms and suites set in original stone caves. Combining traditional décor with modern comforts, each room is tastefully furnished and features all modern amenities as well as a balcony or terrace offering panoramic views. Suites provide extra space and come with the added luxury of a Jacuzzi.
Sample the finest Turkish cuisine at the hotel’s award-winning Padishah or taste Japanese delicacies at Yoshi Sushi bar.
Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa is the ideal place to relax, unwind and enjoy the mesmerising surroundings. Relax by the pool, be pampered with a massage on the open-air terrace, experience a salt treatment or sip a cocktail at the bar as you admire the views.
An array of excursions is available including visiting the famed fairy chimneys of Zelve, the traditional pottery shops in Avanos or the renowned Göreme Open Air Museum. Other memorable experiences include hot air balloon trips, horse riding, wine tasting and watching a whirling dervishes ceremony.
Cappadocia Cave Resort is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Cappadocia Cave Resort and Spa Information
- Location: 86 km away from Kayseri Airport and 55 km away from Nevsehir Airport
- Accommodation: 30 rooms
- Activities: Visit Uchisar Castle, Goreme, Urgup, bicycling, horseback riding, scuba diving, proximity to shopping malls
- Facilities: Indoor swimming pool, Outdoor swimming pool, Restaurant, Wine Cellar Jacuzzi, Spa, Sauna, Turkish Baths, Game Room
- Weather: The best months to travel are between April and June.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From 400 USD for 1 night in a Single Room, for two pax