Cape Town, South Africa
More Quarters offers the combination of apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel.
The apartments are ideally located just off Kloof Street, referred to as the ‘heart of Cape Town’ by the locals. This is partly due to the area being relatively untouched by mainstream tourism, hence adding to the authenticity and value of the Kloof Street address. The ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops provides you with an experience where one becomes part of the city’s cosmopolitan way of life. There are exclusive and casual retailers and eateries all within walking distance of More Quarters.
Access to other tourist attractions is easy. Table Mountain is at your doorstep, Lions Head is a stone’s throw away and the beautiful beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay are just over Kloofnek.
More Quarters Information
- Location: Just off Kloof Street, Cape Town
- Accommodation: One Bedroom Apartments, Two Bedroom Apartments and Four Bedroom Redcliffe House
- Facilities: Library, complimentary internet, kitchen and concierge
- Activities: Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, wine tasting, beaches, Robben Island
- Children: Welcome and the Two Bedroom Apartments are well suited to families
- Weather: All year round, best season September to March when it is hot, sunny and dry. From April to August it cools down with some rain.