Located on a private island off the coast of Dubai and considered one of the world’s most iconic hotels, sail-shaped Burj Al Arab is a suite-only hotel offering the highest level of service and facilities. Repeatedly voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination epitomises luxury, its extravagant design featuring bold colours and textures within opulent surroundings.
Situated on a private beach, outstanding facilities include eight restaurants and bars, four swimming pools, tennis courts and a spa and fitness centre. Burj Al Arab’s VIP services include arriving by chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce or even by helicopter.
Burj Al Arab’s 202 lavishly designed suites are spacious and offer stunning views. Arranged on two floors, each features a separate living room and dining area, an office and stunning bathroom, while some come with a Jacuzzi and separate kitchen. State-of-the art amenities include a 24-carat gold iPad. All rooms benefit from in-room check-in and dedicated butlers. The Deluxe Two-bedroom Suites are ideal for families.
Each of the nine restaurants at Burj Al Arab offers outstanding cuisine and a unique dining experience. Highlights include Culinary Flight, which takes you on a gastronomic journey through several of the hotel’s spectacular dining venues, and seafood restaurant Al Mahara featuring a floor to ceiling aquarium.
Families are well catered for at Burj Al Arab with excellent facilities for children including a kids club for one to 12 year olds. Babysitting can also be arranged.
The Assawan Spa & Health Club offers the ultimate in pampering, with superb facilities and an array of treatments to relax and revitalize you. More energetic activities include hot air balloon rides, desert safaris, golf, visiting markets or a trip to Wild Wadi Waterpark. There are also plenty of watersports on offer.
Burj al Arab Information
- Location: Standing on an artificial island connected to the maniland by Jumeirah beach, Burj al Arab is 30 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport. Rolls Royce, Mercedes and helicopter transfers are available.
- Accommodation: 202 duplex suites
- Facilities: Personalised butler service, 8 world-class restaurants and bars, 4 swimming pools, private beach, spa services, kids club, library, ballroom, boardrooms, amphitheatre.
- Activities: Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark, retail centres, desert excursions, golf at world-renowned courses nearby, watersports.
- Weather: Monsoon seasons runs from May – November, ideal to visit between December – April
- Children: Welcome. Kids club at no extra cost which includes a playroom, TV and board games.