Blue Hotel offers views across the harbour to the Botanical Gardens and the city, it is located just a few minutes taxi ride from Sydney’s central business and shopping district.
Built on an historic wharf in Woolloomooloo Bay, Blue combines heavy timbers and a heritage edifice with a contemporary mood & style. Guest rooms vary, in-keeping with the refurbishment of an original wharf building; however all include en suite bathrooms, views across the water and a warm chocolate brown décor.
Blue’s facilities include an indoor heated pool, outdoor sun deck, a gym, spa and an inviting lobby. Blue Cafe is a great place to enjoy breakfast and the hotel’s Water Bar has been named one of the top 10 bars in the world by Conde Nast Traveller. On a stroll along the wharf or into the nearby suburbs you will find many other excellent dining options including Manta, a great place to sample Australian seafood.
Blue Sydney Information
- Accommodation: 100 loft rooms and suites
- Location: Woolloomooloo, 10 minutes walk from Circular Quay
- Facilities: Restaurant, bar, spa, swimming pool, gym
- Activities: Art Galleries, Bondi Beach, Harbour Cruise, Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb, The Rocks
- Weather: Good to visit all year round
- Children: Welcome