A stylish private house nestled in ten acres of lush manicured gardens on the edge of Bofe Beach, on Kenya’s coastline, this can be rented as a private villa or non-exclusive basis.
With 6 spacious suites that sleep up to 12 guests, Beach House Kilifi is a joy for families or a group of friends looking to bask in the sunshine on the Indian Ocean.
Owned by a family, it has been build to delight children of all ages with various entertainment options throughout their stay focusing mainly on watersports. Kayaking, sailing, waterskking, scuba diving and snorkelling can be enjoyed by older children while younger ones can enjoy building castles in the sands or watching moves in the shade.
Beach House Kilifi Information
- Location: Kilifi, Kenyan coast
- Accommodation: 6 suites can accommodate up to 12 guests
- Activities: Water Skiing, fishing, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing
- Facilities: Swimming pool, lounge/library
- Weather: Open all year round, May – October is wetter
- Children: All ages welcome