South Island, New Zealand
This is the ideal destination for all ages and all types of holidays – honeymoons, couples looking for a romantic getaway or solo adventurers. There is a luxurious single bedroom apartment which offers a little slice of heaven. Fully equipped with kitchenette, spacious bathroom and private balcony, with beautiful bay views from your own private retreat.
There is also a luxury 2-bedroom apartment available which is right on the water front with stunning views across the bay. With a private balcony, fully-equipped kitchen, spacious interior, laundry and designer bathroom, it has all the necessary facilities for an excellent stay. This apartment easily accommodates 2 couples with individual privacy.
The luxury 3-bedroom apartment has a spacious living area with luxuriously designed interiors. It sleeps up to six people in three bedrooms. Thoughtfully designed, it has a warm wooden interior with stunning, uninterrupted views across the bay from inside as well as from the large balcony.
At the Bay of Many Coves Resort, the food is outstanding priding itself on its fine wines and overall dining experience. With two separate restaurants and a waterfront café, make sure to try the fresh local seafood and produce, trying specially selected wines from Marlborough’s leading vintners and international labels. Don’t forget the view: there are few places in the world that offer such a luxurious, mouth-watering and memorable combination.
The wine cellar reflects the resort’s proximity to the world-renowned Marlborough vineyards. They are proud of their close relationship with local winemakers, which ensures a broad and eclectic selection of Marlborough’s finest. The cellar is balanced with a further selection of regional New Zealand varieties and selected international labels.
Bay of Many Coves Information
- Location:4.5 hours drive from Christchurch to Picton. From Picton take the Cougarline water taxi directly to the resort (30mins).
- Accomodation:11 rooms
- Facilities:Day spa, heated outdoor swimming pool, Cedar hot tub, wifi, games, DVD, library, Sky TV, DVD players
- Activities:Sea kayaking, eco cruising, swimming with dolphins, glow worms, motor yacht cruising, wine tours, bush walks, sailing, bird watching, fishing charters, spa treatments
- Weather:Year-round sunny climate.
- Children: Welcome, large apartments suited to families.