Baros Island, Maldives
Baros Maldives is a magnificent, world-class sanctuary in the Maldives – perfect for those looking for elegance, tranquility and a taste of romance.
Situated in the North Male Atoll, Baros Maldives is an intimate and luxurious honeymooner’s paradise. There are 75 overwater or beach villas surrounded by lush greenery and furbished with a private deck, perfect for lounging your days away.
Gourmet dining options are many – the resort has three stylish restaurants which all serve superb cuisine. If you’re looking for a more private setting, choose instead to indulge in a romantic picnic along the sandbanks of a deserted island nearby.
Relax and rejuvenate with a healing spa massage, dive into the surround lagoon that is rich with sealife, or wind down your day with a beautiful sunset cruise – Baros lets you in on the endless beauty of the Maldives, whilst giving you the best that luxury has to offer.
Baros Maldives Information
- Location: 25 minutes speedboat from Male International Airport.
- Accommodation: 75 overwater and beach villas
- Activities: Island hopping, big game fishing, dolphin cruise, table tennis, snorkelling, sunset cruise, Male shopping, windsurfing, canoeing, motorised watersports can be organised beyond the lagoon
- Facilities: 3 restaurants, Atmospheric Bar, fitness centre and SEN Spa, marine centre, dive school
- Weather: Weather is good year round
- Children: Children under 8 years of age are not allowed
- Price Guide: From USD 2475 for 3 nights in a Deluxe Villa including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)