Koh Samui, Thailand
Surrounded by colourful flowers and tropical greenery, Baan Tao Talay villa offers an exquisite island-life experience that is set to impress you with its grandeur and opulence.
Enter through its flamboyant gates and you will be greeted with this breathtaking 5-bedrooms villa. Taking inspirations from traditional Thai architecture, the luxurious exteriors and intricate details of its modern interiors assures you an unforgettable stay fit for royalties.
The main sleeping areas are fitted with en-suite bathrooms housed under two pavilions, while the main living pavilion runs alongside the private swimming pool overlooking the villa’s secluded beach and the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand. With private dining experiences at the beach sala where you can savour the fantastic gourmet fare brought to you by the in-house chef, Baan Tao Talay is perfect for families or hosting weddings and celebratory parties. You can take the villa together with the next door villa Baan Samlarn for two families or a group travelling together.
Take pleasure in the myriad of activities that Koh Samui has to offer such as snorkelling, canopy adventures, elephant trekking, a tour around the Ang Thong Marine National Park or rejuvenate to an in-villa massage and spa treatment; arranged to suit all your personal needs by the hospitable villa manager.
Baan Tao Talay Information
- Location: Lipa Noi, west coast of Koh Samui, 35km from the airport
- Accommodation: 5-bedroom luxury villas
- Facilities: Private infinity pool and jacuzzi, beach Sala, shared fitness centre
- Activities: All tours and activities arranged by Villa Manager
- Children: Welcome – baby cot, high chair, baby bottle sterilizer available on request
- Weather: Year round destination, however, November & December best avoided