Queenstown, New Zealand
Set in three acres of private grounds on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, minutes from the centre of Queenstown, Azur Luxury Lodge exudes modern New Zealand style and offers warm hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent views of the lake and surrounding snow-capped mountains. Children are welcomed, although there are no specific facilities for them, and babysitting can be arranged.
The lodge features nine spacious and stylish private villas. Each cabin-style villa features a super-king bed, luxurious linens and a lavish bathroom with a double spa bathtub. All the villas are open-plan and come with floor-to-ceiling windows as well as a decent-sized deck overlooking the lake.
Azur provides delicious breakfasts, lavish afternoon teas and delectable early evening canapés. Enjoy a leisurely dinner at any of the superb restaurants in the town centre or order in from a selection of menus provided by the lodge.
Known as the “Adventure Capital of the World”, Queenstown offers plenty to keep thrill-seekers entertained with everything from bungee jumping to white-water rafting easily accessible from Azur. You can also go skiing and snowboarding in winter. Less energetic activities include exploring the galleries and markets in Queenstown, golf or fly-fishing. Relax and unwind back at the lodge with a glass of wine in front of the open fire in the lounge or be pampered with an in-room massage.
Azur Luxury Lodge Information
- Location:Lake Wakatipu, 15 minute drive from Queenstown Airport.
- Accommodation:9 Private Villas
- Facilities:Lobby, kitchen, dining room, spa treatments, in-villa dining, private sundecks.
- Activities:White water rafting, bungee jumping, skiing/snowboarding in the winter, art galleries, markets, golf, fly fishing.
- Weather:Summer is between November and early February. Winter is from June through to August.
- Children:Welcome, no specific facilities, babysitting can be arranged.