Feel the wind in your hair and speckles of salty seawater on your warm tan skin as Atalanti slices through the waters at an impressive speed of 30 knots. Its posh, stylish blue hull compliments its flamboyant interiors, bringing you an exhilarating adventure at sea.
Relax in style on the upper deck fitted with a Jacuzzi, barbeque and alfresco dining with a striking view. Good weather calls for lounging on the foredeck to sunbathe make use of its extensive collection of water toys including sailing a dinghy, water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking or snorkelling in the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Retreat into your cosy cabins in the evenings and sink into the comfortable beds in any of its 4 luxurious ensuite cabins.
- Location: Croatia and West Mediterranean
- Accommodation: 4 staterooms (Sleeps 8 + 2)
- Facilities: Tender, sailing dinghy, wakeboards, kayaks, inflatable toys, snorkelling gear, DVD and plasma TV
- Activities: Sailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, snorkelling, barbeque
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Best to visit in spring (April to May) and autumn (September to October), winters are relatively cold