Escape to the ultimate ‘off-the-beaten track’ destination – Ariara Island is a private paradise in the Philippines, available to let and yours to share with whom you chose.
Ariara is a seductively beautiful tropical island nestled in a wild and untouched corner of the Far East. The island accommodates up to 18 guests, and its luxurious rooms are situated along the main beach offering fabulous uninterrupted views of the seascapes and beyond. Choose between the Jungle Villas perched on stilts or spacious Beach Cottages for that perfect escape to your own private hideaway.
Whether you’re in the mood for adventure or whether you’re in need of some rest and relaxation, the staff at Ariara are there to cater for your every need. Enjoy the raw exhilaration of windsurfing, the extreme adrenaline rush of the powerful jet skis, explore the waters of the Palawan archipelago, or simply beach comb your days away lazing comfortably in a hammock. You’ll have your own personal PADI dive master, so whatever your level of experience, you can enjoy the spectacular pristine corals and diverse marine life in the virgin reefs of your private beach.
Guests have exclusive use of the whole island, managed and serviced by the owner’s personal staff – so you can indulge in what you want, when you want, and live life entirely at your own pace.
Ariara Island Information
- Location: Calamian Islands in the north of Palawan, Philippines. Either a short hop by helicopter, or a domestic flight and transfer by boat from Manila.
- Accommodation: Jungle Villas, and Beach Villas accommodating up to 18 guests
- Facilities: Vaulted dining hall, lounge, infinity pool and sundecks, pier and pier hut over the reef, 125 acre island with tropical forest and 600m white sand main beach with 25 staff including a European manager, PADI dive masters, private chef, masseuse, manicurist
- Activities: Windsurfing, jetskiing, fishing, island hopping, water skiing, wakeboarding, snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, beach volleyball, 100ft tri-maran for exploring and cruising
- Weather: Dry from December to May and wet from June to November, April to May are the driest months, while the heaviest rainfall occurs around August
- Children: Children welcome
- Guide Price: From USD 2232 for 3 nights in a Luxury Villa including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)