Set within six acres of perfectly manicured gardens on the seafront in Paphos, Cyprus, this family-run luxury hotel is elegant and unpretentious, combining traditional Cypriot charm with modern sophistication. Offering impeccable service and superb facilities, it will appeal to couples and families seeking a peaceful and relaxing retreat in a magical setting.
The hotel offers 218 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, each with a balcony or a terrace overlooking the gardens or the sea. Some suites come with a whirlpool and a variety of interconnecting room options is available.
Annabelle provides a multitude of culinary experiences at its four superb restaurants, which serve up a variety of mouthwatering cuisine prepared using fresh, local produce. Enjoy contemporary French fine dining, romantic candlelit dinners and sumptuous buffet breakfasts.
There are endless activities on offer from tennis and squash to sailing and diving. Golf is available nearby and the hotel can arrange mountain-biking, pony-trekking, visits to vineyards and monasteries, or jeep safaris into the Troodos Mountains. The hotel is also near to Paphos’ mediaeval castle and the harbour. For those wanting some pampering, guests have access to the stunning spa at the adjacent sister hotel Almyra.
The hotel caters extremely well to children and offers facilities including a kids’ club (for children aged four months to 17 years old) with qualified childcare experts looking after the smallest tots, special menus and babysitting. Parents can also order children’s essentials in advance with the Baby Go Lightly programme for hassle-free travel.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Niseko into a greater Japan holiday. Take a look at Unearthing the Secrets of Italian Wine as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
- Location: Southwest Cyprus, 22 minutes from Paphos Airport
- Accommodation: 218 rooms (Inland View Room, Terrace Garden View Room, Superior Sea View Room, Veranda Sea View Room, Terrace Sea View Room, Deluxe Sea Facing Room, Garden Studio Suite, Studio Suite, Garden Studio Suite with whirlpool, Studio Suite with private plunge pool)
- Activities:Sailing, windsurfing, diving, visit Akamas Nature Reserve, jeep safaris, rock climbing, mountain biking, hill trekking, tennis, squash, barbeque, visit a Cypriot Village Fair, golf, wine tasting, bicycle tour, yoga, baking classes
- Facilities: Kids’ club, tennis & squash courts, golf, spa & massage
- Weather: Cyprus is an all-year-round destination. August is peak tourist season while October to May is quieter.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 300 per night for an Inland View Room, based on 2 guests.