As one of Bangkok’s most famous five star hotels, the Anantara prides itself on its range of rooms and suites, all kitted out with the newest mod-cons and decorated in a simply yet entirely elegant Asian design. The rooms are spacious, with large windows and Thai silks, giving them an air of urban serenity – a home away from home.
A visit to the spa is vital. They offer many signature spa treatments such as massages and rice scrumbs, and facilities are excellent: steam room, beauty salons and treatment rooms. There is a large swimming pool and jacuzzi, as well as plenty of meeting rooms and wedding facilities should you need them.
With ten different dining options in the hotel, you can eat in one of the finest riverside Thai restaurants one night, followed by an Italian the next. You can even organize a romantic meal for two in the resort’s tropical gardens with a menu tailored personally to you.
Make the most of the Anantara’s central location which combines the best of both worlds – a tropical getaway in the middle of an urban jungle. Explore nearby temples, go on river trips and make sure to see the city’s hightlights – the Grand Palace, Siam Square and Wat Arun. Try out the resort’s cooking classes or play golf at one of the nearby courses. There is also a kid’s club available as well as babysitting services.
Anantara Bangkok Information
- Accommodation: 354 Rooms & Suites rooms – Deluxe/Deluxe View, Premier/Premier View, Premiur and Kasara Rooms, Garden Terrace Rooms and Suites, One Bedroom Suite/Corner Suite, Two Bedroom Jim Thompson Explorer Suite and Anantara Presidential Suite
- Location: In the heart of the Ratchaprasong shopping and entertainment district, 45 minutes drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- Facilities: Anantara Spa, Swimming pool, 24 hour Health Club, over 10 meeting/venue rooms, 9 restaurants, Kasara Lounge
- Activities: Cooking class, a visit to the nearby Grand Palace and Reclining Buddha, cruise along the Chao Praya River, floating market experience, flower market, Siam Ocean World, Kidzania Bangkok at Siam Paragon and Indoor Ice Skating Rink at CentralWorld
- Weather:Tropical climate with driest weather from November to April
- Children: Children are welcome with babysitting services made available at request. Mini playground and My Adventure with Mr Tuk Tuk children’s programme for entertainment.