Anantara Phuket in Thailand is a luxurious all pool villa resort which opens up onto unspoiled panoramas of the quiet and peaceful Mai Khao Beach and backs onto the lush vegetation of Sirinath National Park.
The 83 Pool Villas are scattered along this prime stretch of Mai Khao Beach. Each private Pool Villa is a minimum of 180 sqm of luxurious space, equipped with a large terrazzo top, sun loungers set on an outdoor hardwood decking, a private pool and all the amenities such as LCD television, WiFi and iPod docking stations. The Sala Lagoon Villas have the addition of a private sala built over the lagoon, whilst the Garden Pool Villas are set in the beautiful resort gardens. If you are looking to be close to the beach, then the Lagoon Pool Villas are the best choice for you and if you are going to be indulging in the spa, the Pool Villas are closest to the spa. For families, the Two Bedroom Family Pool Villa is an ideal option with 240sqm of space divided between a master bedroom and one twin room as well as a private pool and expansive sun deck.
Days are spent exactly how you wish them to be, with many activities on offer as well as plenty of space to retreat to read a book in peace and quiet. The Cooking School is well known for teaching how to make some delicious Thai delicacies and is highly recommended. If you would prefer not to make your own food there are three exciting restaurants to chose from, ranging from Thai style tapas and cocktails in The Tree House, The Tasting Room which puts together individually designed menus with fine wine and Sea. Fire. Salt which produces delicious seafood barbecues.
Whilst in this beautiful area of Phuket it is highly recommended to take some day trips to the Similan Islands for diving excursions as well as exploring Phang Nga Bay and Khao Sok National Park.
Anantara Phuket Villas Information
- Location: Northwest Phuket, Mai Khao Beach. 15 minute road transfer from Phuket International Airport
- Accommodation: 83 pool villas
- Activities: Elephant trekking, whitewater rafting, snorkelling, diving, sea kayak and limestone adventure, culinary school, excursions to national parks. Private and tailor-made trips can be arranged
- Facilities: Infinity pool and bar, direct beach access, spa, restaurants, dining by design, fitness studio, tennis courts, children’s club, meeting rooms
- Weather: Dry season is from November through to April. Rainy season is between May and October.
- Children: Welcome, babysitting available and children’s club – ‘Turtle Club’ is very good
- Price Guide: From USD 1802 for 3 nights in a Pool Villa including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)