Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa is located on the eastern crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah. This world famous landmark is located close to Dubai Marina and only 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Surrounded by lush gardens, 293 beautifully appointed rooms and villas are uniquely designed with contemporary Asian flair overlooking the lagoons or the Palm.
Complementing such a prestigious destination, resort facilities include a private beach, three lagoons, water sports, a shoreline infinity pool, a fitness studio, two tennis courts and an Anantara Spa with 16 treatment rooms, all designed with relaxation and luxurious indulgence in mind. The six meeting rooms are equipped with modern audiovisual equipment and the Palm Ballroom can accommodate up to 300 people. This elaborate entertainment area accompanied by the private beach provides an inspirational venue for events and weddings.
Culinary journeys are crafted from the finest ingredients offering mouth-watering diversity and impeccable tastes. Four restaurants include Crescendo, an all-day dining restaurant serving a tantalising array of international cuisine, Bushman’s Australian Restaurant & Bar, Mekong, an Asian themed specialty restaurant and Beach House, a beachfront Mediterranean restaurant. Lotus Lounge in the lobby serves afternoon tea and cocktails and Mai Bar serves poolside refreshments and snacks along with swim up bar.
Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa Information
- Location: 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- Accommodation: 293 rooms and villas
- Activities: City tours, dune safaris, golf, beach, water sports
- Facilities: Swimming pool, kids pool, direct beach access, spa, 4 restaurants, bar, dive shop, tennis courts, gym, hotel shop
- Weather: The best months to travel are between October to November and February to March
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 534 per night for a Deluxe Lagoon View Room