Chiang Mai, Thailand
Classy yet understated, Anantara Chiang Mai is an elegant escape tucked along the quiet shores of the Mae Ping River.
Set in the heart of rapidly modernizing Chiang Mai in North Thailand, The Anantara is a contemporary-Asian styled luxury resort with 84 well-appointed rooms and suites enjoying private courtyards, open balconies and spectacular views.
The Spa at Anantara is the perfect sanctuary – its 11 private and exclusive treatment rooms offer a wide range of treatments and elixirs you can pamper yourself with. Dining is a divine affair as well. Indulge in Northern Thai specialities at the Pacific Rim or head to the resort’s charming Terrace Bar and Lounge for your favourite evening cocktail. And if you feel like a bit of shopping, Chiang Mai’s famous night bazaar is just a few minutes walk from the resort.
Whether you’re stepping in for a quick drink or staying for an indulgent week, The Anantara will lull you into a deep, soothing state of calm, the moment you arrive.
Anantara Chiang Mai Information
- Location:Chiang Mai, 30 min away from Chiang Mai International Airport
- Accommodation:84 rooms and suites
- Facilities:Fitness centre, library, restaurants, spa services, outdoor pool, airport shuttle, gift shop, wireless internet access, business and meeting facilities, car rental, driver
- Activities:Golfing at the 4 nearby golfing courses, Chiang Mai excursions to temples and elephant trekking
- Weather:November to February is the cooler season. March to May is the summer season and June to October is warmer with higher humidity with short tropical showers.
- Children:Welcomed, baby-sitting and child-friendly facilities available