Setting the standard for luxury beach resorts, Amanpuri is Amanresort’s flagship property. With its enviable location on the headland overlooking the sparkling Andaman Sea the resort boasts a spectacular private white sand beach – the ultimate for family holidays and couples looking to escape it all in Thailand.
This piece of heaven consists of 40 Thai-style pavilions which are interspersed throughout a shady coconut plantation and connected by wooden walkways. Each pavilion features an outdoor sala with a sun deck and dining terrace, some with their own private pools and with either garden or ocean views. Amanpuri is also home to a selection of two to six bedroom private pool villas. The villas come with a live-in maid and cook to attend to all your needs. These are a fantastic option for family getaways or groups of friends travelling together.
Inspired by the beauty of Pansea beach, all 40 pavilions exude a strong scent of Thai elegance and style. Featuring outdoor salas with a sun deck and dining terrace, luxurious king-sized beds and sumptuous bathrooms, take your pick from the various pavilions Amanpuri has to offer to cater to your needs for an unparalleled view of the Andaman Sea or secluded privacy amidst the mature coconut groves. For those wishing to have premium views of the Andaman Sea, Pavilions 105 and 103 are located in this sort after position. For the ultimate luxury experience, the private home villas are tastefully decorated with 2 to 6 bedrooms and private pools. Personal housekeepers and chefs are available to provide you with private dining or arrangement of activities tailored to your interests.
Whether you prefer to relax and rejuvenate at the Aman Spa or hop onto the resort’s very own fleet of luxury cruisers for a day out at sea, Amanpuri is set to amaze you with their impeccable and heartfelt service.
Amanpuri boasts a total of 43 villas, 30 of which were built as the original structure of the hotel. Located on a private headland, the original villas boast two to six bedrooms, making it ideal for a family or friends getaway. The 13 newer villas are perched further back on a hilltop, within proximity of the resort and offer sweeping views of the Andaman Sea. The private pool, spacious lounge area, media room as well as enclosed and open air living and dining areas make each villa a comfortable retreat in Phuket. For added comfort, each villa offer a live-in housekeeper and cools.
Lightfoot Travel Loves…
“Walking down to the pristine private beach and enjoying the peace and quiet without the crowds some other beaches in Phuket are subjected to.”
- Location: Phuket, 25 minutes drive from Phuket airport.
- Accommodation: 40 Thai-styled pavilions and pool pavilions, 30 private home villas ranging from 2 to 6 bedrooms.
- Facilities: Restaurants and bars, spa, library, gallery, boardroom, Beach Club, swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, cruises.
- Activities: Spa, water sports, snorkelling and diving, beachcombing on luxury cruises, golfing, island touring, shopping, festivals.
- Weather: Tropical climate year-round. Best to visit between November to April. Rainy season runs between May to October.
- Children: Welcome. There is a children’s pool and baby equipment is available. Babysitting available on request.
- Guide Price: From USD 3739 for 3 nights in a Pavilion including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)