Vinh Hy Bay, near Nha Trang, Vietnam
Situated on the coast within Nui Chua National Park northeast of Ho Chi Minh City near Nha Trang, newly opened Amano’i is a luxury beachside resort overlooking one of Vietnam’s most stunning bays. This chic boutique hotel is exceptionally stylish and offers first class facilities and impeccable service. Amano’i’s facilities include a restaurant and bar, two swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness centre, Pilates studio and yoga pavilion, as well as a superb beach club.
This tranquil boutique retreat offers 31 spacious pavilions, a number which benefit from their own pool, as well as five huge Aman Villas, positioned on the hillside with magnificent views. Interiors are a blend of contemporary elegance and traditional Vietnamese style. Each room features a king size bed, timber decking area, stunning bathrooms and all-modern amenities. The magnificent Aman Villas come with four or five bedroom pavilions, as well as separate living and dining pavilions, a large private pool and a live-in housekeeper and cook.
With impressive views overlooking the bay, Amanoi’s restaurant offers an array of delicious local and international delights. Guests can also dine at the beach club, set on white sands with a backdrop of granite cliffs.
Set beside a lotus-filled lake, the Aman Spa is particularly impressive and provides a serene setting for relaxation and rejuvenation, with a menu of blissful treatments.
With easy access to the region’s beaches, marine reserves and the national park, there is plenty to do in and around Amano’i. Snorkelling in the calm waters is highly recommended and the resort can arrange guided walks and picnics into the park, diving and trips to local fishing villages. Kayaks and Hobie Cats are also available.
- Location:Vinh Hy Bay, a 90-minute drive from Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang). Nha Trang is a 1-hour flight from Ho Chi Minh City, a 1 hour 45 min flight from Hanoi, and a 1 hour and 25 min flight from Danang.
- Accommodation:31 pavillions (some with private pools) and 5 Aman villas.
- Facilities:Aman spa, gymnasium, pilates studio, yoga pavillion, 2 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, beach club, kayaks and snorkelling equipment, restaurant and bar.
- Activities:Yoga, pilates, water sports, scenic walks, running and trekking routes.
- Weather:Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province is known to have the best climate in the country, with average temperatures ranging from 22ºC to 35ºC. The area is protected by mountain ranges, which means that storms are rare. Approximately 250 days of the year are sunny.
- Children:All ages welcome, but no specific facilities.